Sunday 20 June 2010

20/06/2010

Journal:

So, I moved here after deviantart got too much.
For those who don't know, it was vampireinthesunlight.deviantart.com.

I was telling people who broke the rules that they were,
linking them to the rules,
and asking them to remove or move deviations accordingly.
Six months I did that.
Once, someone thanked me for telling them that,
and did so.
Every other person insulted me, made hate journals,
and attacked my page.

I could handle that.
Do you know what did it? What pushed me to walk away from a site I love,
from people and forums and a community I love?
One note.

It said:
"i saw wot u sed 2 my friends on there club about posters and im tellin u now BACK THE FUK OFF. if u dont leave them alone im gonna find u and kill u and beat u up, ok? im gonna tell all my friends to look for you and well find out where u go from ur journal and well get u. ur a fucking whore"

So, fuck this shit. I reported, I helped, I did all I could short of working my ass off, becoming an admin, and deleting it myself.
I'm not doing that anymore, I can't. So I'm putting my poems here, and doing readings with Alec Bell at the poetry cafe and updating my twitter. I'm not touching deviantart anymore. I can't do it, I can't be there and care about the site and get nothing back.
I don't want people to see me for my actions and the hate journals about me. I want them to see my words, the parts of me that I'm proud of and that are good about me.
I don't want death threats.

No comments:

Post a Comment