Sunday 20 June 2010

mirror, mirror, go to hell

hey there,
you,
yes you.
you behind the glass:
smile.

is it so hard?
watch me, i'll do it.
no,
you're doing it wrong.
you should mean it, and you should
look pretty.

stop mocking me,
i'm trying to help you.
i don't have to,
you can
rot
in that glass room,
with your greasy hair and your 
achey jaw and your
crumbly lips and you complete lack
of hope.

i know you can hear me,
i've been watching
as you folllwed me. i'd see you
in coffee-shop windows
pretending
you didn't expect to see me.

your room is airtight, you know?
i've tried to get in,
to break through. the security is just
too advanced. 
if i break the door down,
i can't get in.
it seals itself completely.

you'll run out of air.
i'm running out of patience.
maybe i should break the door,
so i don't have to
see you, at night, when i wake
watching me,
a blur in the dark.

i hope you suffocate soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment